These are tough times and a traditional fashioned motivational video may be a terrific way to start a meeting, event or to get ramped up for a new organizational goal. Try one of these brilliant new or classic motivational videos to rev up your workplace.
1. Celebrate What’s Right with all the World – The Dewitt Jones classic could possibly be the best-selling motivational DVD of all time and it’s worthy of this position. No one is more passionate than Dewitt and his awesome enthusiasm will rub off on any audience. Innovation, Creativity and Inspiration are definitely the main points hit on in this particular program.
2. Do Right: The Master Plan – Lou Holtz shines in this latest of the Do Right series. Lou is funny, poignant and motivational throughout while he exposes his main points – be passionate, possess a positive attitude, have focus and stay a dreamer.
3. Everest – Climbing Mt. Everest is really a remarkable accomplishment for everyone, however for Erik Weihenmayer it’s even more difficult – because he’s blind! Follow Erik’s amazing journey up Everest. It’s an inspirational story of teamwork and definately will motivate any workplace to accomplish beyond whatever they thought was possible.
4. Get on the Right Bus with Mike “Coach K” Krzyzewski – Legendary Duke Coach K Shares his Philosophy of the strength of words, explores the powerful words who have motivated and inspired so many individuals and teams, and encourages you to identify the specific worlds that will improve your life and provide your team the winning edge.
5. Attitude: Radiating Possibility with Ben Zander – World-renowned conductor from the Boston Philharmonic Orchestra, Ben Zander encourages all of us to confront our fears and embrace the realm of possibilities. Zander is vibrant and enthusiastic as we watch him work with his music students and talk with a corporate audience.
6. Give em the Pickle! – Even though Give em the Pickle is primarily a consumer service video, I’ve included it on this list for the reason that so many employees work together with customers in some capacity and Bob Farrell’s classic program is simply so darn motivational. Should your audience works with customers in every capacity, this system is essential have.
7. The Star Thrower Story – Joel Barker’s most classic story is now motivational video youtube. This program reminds us that we all have the ability to really make a difference. As individuals, we can decide to take action and participate on the planet around us. Together, we are able to shape the near future.
8. Lessons From Geese – You wouldn’t think a 2 minute video of flying ofxqzv would be so motivational and inspiring but somehow it is actually. Within 2 minutes it teaches five key lessons about becoming a team player and winning as a team. It will lift the mood and help you develop persistence for peak performance, both within individuals and throughout teams.
9. Extraordinary – This new 3 minute meeting opener has quickly become one of the best-selling meeting openers on the market. This system asks the questions. Why not have access to passion in everything you do? Why not courageous? Why not have access to a positive attitude? Why not find beauty in everything? Why not a leader? A coach? A mentor? Why not make a move you’ve never done before? Why not dream big? Why not have access to conviction, character, value? Why not attack every downside to determination? Why not have faith in yourself?
10. The Excellent Minds Series – Inspiring quotes from some of history’s greatest minds set to dramatic music and coupled with classic footage. Let the likes of Winston Churchill, John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King inspire you, keep you motivated and show you through their particular words, pictures and video.
There are so many great programs on the market that it’s difficult to pick just 10. In case you have any other suggestions or comments, please let me know!